Our Litigation Department
The litigation department in our office is led by the Counselor, Abdelraouf Elbekei. Counselor Abdelraouf Elbekei has more than 35 years of experience in the Qatari judiciary, where he held various positions, including the Vice-President of the Qatari Court of Cassation, a member of the permanent commit-tee responsible for legislative affairs, in addition to working as a lecturer at Qatar Institute for Legal and Judicial Studies.
The Litigation Department provides the following services:
- Representing clients before the Civil Court of First In- stance, the Appellate court and the Court of Cassation.
- Representing clients before the Court of First Instance for Misdemeanors and Felonies, the Appellate court and the Court of Cassation.
- Representing clients before the Rental Dispute Resolution Committee
- Representing clients before the Labor Dispute Resolution Committee.
- Representing clients before the Public Prosecution and police stations
Representation of clients includes, but is not limited to, the following claims and authorities:
Banking and insurance claims
Claims arising from contracts, including, but not limited to, contracting, construction and commercial contracts.
Financial claims suits for companies or individuals alike
Claims in bankruptcy
Claims arising from infringements of intellectual property rights.
All commercial and civil disputes
Claims related to cybersecurity and protecting private data
Attending prosecution investigations and submitting criminal complaints and grievances Committee.
Representing clients before the Public Prosecution and police stations