Mr. Mostafa is an associate at Sharq Law Firm. He graduated from the Faculty of Law of Tanta University in 2010, and joined the Egyptian Bar Association in 2011. He became registered as a certified lawyer to appear before the Court of Appeal in 2020. Upon joining Sharq Law Firm in 2018, he was able to extend his skills as he gained over 10 years of relevant experience in the same field.
Mr. Mostafa is especially experienced in preparing written and oral pleadings before commercial, civil, criminal and Sharia courts. He also drafts legal memos, represents clients in settlement negotiations and mediation in disputes, and is involved in discussions with experts.
- – Worked for a year as an Attorney at Al Talaoum Company for clearing transactions.
- – Worked for a period of four years at Noura Al Thani Advocates & Legal Consultancy, Doha – Qatar.
- – Upon Joining Sharq law firm in 2018, he has managed to broaden his experience and knowledge in the Qatari local court system, legal agreements, resolutions, and drafting memorandums, pleadings and legal citations.
- – Having a relevant experience for 7 years, Mr. Sameh engaged in all kinds of lawsuits and litigation claims which further developed his skills in drafting litigation memorandum, implementing judgments, and coordinating with experts.
- – Registered as an appellate lawyer in the Egyptian Bar Association
- – Registered with the Qatari Bar Admission Committee to represent Sharq Law Firm in appearing before the different courts.