Mr. Azzazi is an associate at Sharq Law Firm’s litigation department. He graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo – Egypt in 2010 and is a member of the Egyptian Lawyers Bar Association. Prior to joining Sharq, Mr. Azzazi worked and interned in several different law firms in both Qatar and Egypt. He is especially experienced in criminal and family law cases.
- – Worked as an Associate at Gulf Legal Consultants – Law Firm, Doha from 2011-2017.
- – Provided his legal expertise as an Associate and an intern at several Egyptian law firms.
- – Following-up on and preparing the legal proceedings of criminal cases before the Qatar courts.
- – Following-up on and preparing reports for the public prosecution
- – Following-up on and preparing family and inheritance court cases.
- – Reviewing Qatar’s security administrations and following-up on their proceedings.