Mr. Francis graduated from the Ain Shams University in Egypt in 2006 with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB). Prior to joining Sharq Law Firm, Mr. Fady worked as an associate in the largest law firm in Egypt and had represented multiple high-profile clients.
Mr. Francis’ main responsibilities at Sharq Law Firm include handling litigation files and various types of lawsuits (Commercial, Labor, Civil, and Criminal legal actions).
Mr. Francis is skilled in all types of legal actions; whether Civil or Commercial. He also has various experience in labor matters. He has handled all types of lawsuits and litigation cases including Corporate, SMEs, Retail, Taxation, Employment and cases filed from and against governmental authorities.
He is highly skilled in drafting court memos, the execution of judgments, legal contracts and agreements, as well as providing various legal opinions regarding Commercial, Civil, Investment, Corporate and Labor issues.
- – Represented Barclays Bank’s against clients in regard to late payments; gaining experience in all types of legal actions (both civil and criminal actions).
- – Studied, handled and followed-up – alone and in co-operation with the legal department at Barclays Bank during that period – on many issues regarding various branches of law (Commercial, Labor, Civil, and Criminal Law).
- – Representing clients all types of lawsuits and litigation cases including Corporate, SMEs, Retail, Taxation, Employment and cases filed from and against governmental authorities.
- – Experienced in all types of lawsuits including Civil, Criminal, Commercial legal actions.
- – Drafting court memos and the execution of judgments.
- – Drafting various types of legal contracts and agreements.
- – Handling legal matters related to commercial registry and documentation offices, and dealing with government agencies.
- – Handling the procedures of transfer of ownership in the Notary Public.
- – Drafting various legal opinions (commercial, civil, investment, companies and labor legal issues).
- – Dealing with all procedures related to company formation and the general investment authority.
- – Acting for major real-estate companies based in Doha surrounding multi-million dollar disputes.
- – Acting major contracting companies based in Doha on multi-million dollar disputes.
- – Acting for Qatar’s leading commercial and retail banks in several high-stake and multi-billion dollar litigations.
- – Acting for one of the largest maritime and logistics companies in the Middle East on litigation matters.
- – Acted for one of Qatar’s leading business hubs on litigation matters.