Ms. Al-Yaqoub graduated from Qatar University and obtained a Bachelor of laws having majored in Qatari law. She subsequently went on to train with the General Retirement & Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) where she played a pivotal role in the filling lawsuits related to pensions and the security of pension funds. Upon completing her successful tenure at the GRSIA she
subsequently went on to take a leading legal role at the Al-Faisal Foundation and the Shafallah Centre for Persons with Disabilities. She also advises major governmental and national institutions on commercial, commercial and labor matters.[ p end=true]
- – Advised the Qatari government on a claim of over 400 million Qatari riyals in administrative dispute matters
- – Advised a leading Qatari public shareholding company in a civil dispute valued at more than 250 million Qatari riyals.
- – Substantial experience in operating the Court Online Portal in registering cases and request
- – Regularly advises Governmental and major Qatari institutions on Civil, Commercial and Labor related manners.
- – Advised key Qatari household names on all manners pertaining to civil and commercial litigation and regularly attends the court directly representing clients in large legal claims