Mr. Ibrahim obtained a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and a Diploma in Public Law from Cairo University and he is a member of the Egyptian Lawyers Association. Prior to joining Sharq Law Firm, he worked in several law firms both in Egypt and in Qatar; where he gained extensive experience and efficient skills. He is knowledgeable in the different fields of law including civil, corporate, commercial, criminal, family, and labor law.
- – Drafting case briefs, pleadings and memorandums in civil, corporate, commercial, criminal, family, and labor law.
- – Preparing and drafting all types of contracts and agreements.
- – Providing different legal opinions and drafted contracts for the different types of companies.
- – Representing clients before all kinds of courts and carrying out legal and administrative with the relevant judicial bodies and the administrative authorities.
- – Submitting complains and criminal reports.
- – Submitting applications to the Committee for the Settlement of Rental Disputes and appearing before it in regard to real estate matters.
- – Providing legal solutions for clients and companies in regard to complex matters.
- – Providing legal services and legal advice in disputes, drafting contracts in all its forms and aspects, studying the legal case, judicial analysis, commercial and civil mediation, and certification of documents.