Mohamed Al Tamimi
Mr. Al-Tamimi is the head of the enforcement team and an associate at Sharq Law Firm. Prior to joining Sharq Law Firm’s Litigation team, he had interned at Al Jazira Media Company where he gained a broad experience in various sectors. He regularly deals with complex cases as he provides his unique legal perspective to provide novel solutions.
- Worked as a legal intern at Al Jazira Media Company where he gained extensive experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts for six months.
- Conducted legal research regarding civil, criminal, and commercial matters.
- Reviewed and analyzed government and judicial proceedings.
- Represented clients in several complex and high-stake criminal and enforcement cases with a value exceeding 1,000,000,000
- Drafting legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, and contracts.
- Member of the Qatar Tennis Foundation – QTF