Hassan M. Al-Marzouqi
Before joining Sharq Law Firm, Mr. Al-Marzouqi was the Chief Operating Officer at TANWEEN – A Subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate, Secondee as Chief Administration Officer, Qatar Project Management – Sister Company for TANWEEN, Head of HR & Administration at The First Investor (Strategic Real Estate Investment from May 2009 to July 2010), Legal Counselor in the Legal and Compliance Department at The First Investor (Strategic from September 2007 to April 2010 Real Estate Investment), Secretary – Board Directors at The First Investor (Strategic Real Estate Investment from September 2007 to April 2010), Manager of Vice Minister Office & Legal Advisor – Under Secretary Office at Ministry of Justice.
- – Issuing legal letters and other correspondences.
- – Issuing and approving the legal contracts of the investment activities of the company.
- – Reviewing and approving the investment activities presentations and other documentations (Private Placement – Memoranda, Executive Summaries Profiles, contracts agreements and other documents).
- – Overseeing the procedures in the company and ensuring that the regulations are being implemented.
- – Cooperating with the Shariah committee in revising and approving agreements and contracts.
- – Handling the legal procedures of the investment activities with the regulators.
- – Performing as a member of the Managements Committee.
- – Performing as member of Management Investment Committee.