Daher Al Nader
Mr. Al Nader graduated from Damascus University (Syria) in 2013 where he obtained a Bachelor of Laws. Shortly after his graduation, he began working at Hussein Al-Nader Law Firm in Damascus, Syria. He then the joined the Syrian Bar Association as a lawyer in early 2015 and moved to Qatar in late 2016, where he started working at West Gulf Group. Prior to joining Sharq Law Firm, he was working in the legal department at Al Faisal Holding Company.
- – Gained extensive experience in several legal matters and research processes; whether in the Corporate or Litigation Department.
- – Gained extensive experience in matters related to corporate and commercial business from a legal point of view, such as establishing companies according to the Commercial Companies Law and the Qatari Investment Law, drafting statutes, and registering trademarks.
- – Experienced in rent agreements and following up cases before the committees for the resolution of rental disputes, as well as committees for the settlement of labor disputes.
- – Experienced in courts at all levels, remaining up-to-date with all legal procedures, lawsuits, requests and rulings, and following up on their implementation.
- – Enforcing judgements before competent authorities.