Real Estate and Construction
No matter where you are in today’s competitive real estate market, advice with a global perspective is indispensable. The range of skills in our group means that we can deliver a seamless service throughout all stages of the asset lifecycle. Whether you are an investor, lender, developer, landowner or tenant, we will provide experienced counsel from people who understand all your real estate needs.
- Setting up and licensing real estate businesses
- Investment acquisitions, including joint ventures and disposals of real estate
- Construction documentation
- Negotiation and administration of the terms of construction documentation including tenders, letters of intent, contracts, consultants’ appointments and warranties
- Leasing structuring
- Infrastructure and development projects
- Legislative and regulatory issues.
- Commercial property transactions.
- Long-term leases – residential, commercial and retail.
- Short-term tenancies – residential, commercial and retail.
- Property development
- Property financing
- General landlord and tenant advice, including litigation and dispute
- Property dispute resolution, including court litigation and local and international arbitration
- Energy and infrastructure