Mohd Ali Habboul
Mohamed Ali has an experience in banking and insurance laws, guaranties, financial matters, complying with anti-money laundering regulations, FATCA, FATF Recommendations, Basle Committee as well as in various aspects of law.
He is highly skilled at drafting and reviewing agreements at various stages of litigation – in Civil, Commercial, Criminal, insurance, and Real Estate Laws. He also regularly advises The Central Bank of Tunisia on foreign investment matters and the entire public departments in Administrative law.
- Head of Retail recovery and collection (Soft and Hard Collection/Litigation) at BANK ABC -TUNISIA (Arab Banking Corporation).
- Counselor of the Office of State Cases in Tunisia.
- Memo-seal of the Higher Judicial Institute in Tunis on the role of banks in combating money laundering – 2006.
- Participate in the revision of the Checks Law in 2007 in Tunisia.
- Participation in the workshop of the Committee for the revision of the law on the organization of Awqaf in Tunisia – 2010.
- Participation in the Committee for the revision of the Law of Exploitation for Public Benefit in Tunisia, 2003.
- Participation in the work of the Committee for the revision of the Insurance Law, Tunisia 2005.
- Participate with the follow-up team on the arbitration case concerning the Tunisian-French Bank 2012-2018.
- Participation in the workshop of the Committee on Disputes related to the Transitional Justice Law, Tunisia, 2012-2018