Marianna is a corporate and commercial lawyer with practice within the jurisdictions of Greece and Qatar.
Her diversified experience has been built through her engagement with both private and government entities, and since coming to Qatar, Marianna has assisted high profile clients over a broad range of legal matters mainly pertaining to real estate, construction, consultancy, marketing, advertising, web services, agency, franchise, brokerage, employment, and hospitality.
She has also dealt with joint ventures, incorporations and internal corporate matters. Marianna has also been involved at different levels in construction arbitration matters before QICCA in Qatar.
- Incorporating a JV in the form of a Holding Company between a Qatari Holding Company and a Chinese Infrastructure and Energy Company representing the Government of China.
Transaction value – 100 million USD.
- Presently incorporating three JVs in the firm of subsidiaries of the previously incorporated.
- Holding Company under the QFCRA to conduct the regulated activities.
- Assisting a reputable real estate company on a secondment basis, negotiating and drafting off plan sale and purchase, usufruct, leasing, marketing, franchise, agency, referral, brokerage, and various services agreements.
- Provision of legal opinions on construction and other disputes and drafting the related Request for Arbitration to the relevant arbitration institution.
- Participation in due diligence procedures, in view of the company acquisition transaction.
- Participation in joint ventures’ set up and corporate documents reviewing and drafting.
- Assisting clients with particular legal requirements in terms of set up and structure with a focus on F&B, interior design and hospitality projects