Haytham is a lawyer registered in the Egyptian Bar Association with a ranking of appeal under the Egyptian Council of State who graduated from the faculty of law from the Ain Shams University in 2007 where he also obtained his first diploma in procedural law in 2015 and his second diploma in private law in 2016. After successfully completing his diplomas, Mr. Haytham continued his studies where he successfully gained a master’s degree in 2016.
Haytham trained at various prominent law firms in Egypt where he obtained first-hand knowledge in several different fields of law including; civil law, criminal law, commercial law, finance and banking law and administrative law.
After having practiced law for several years in Egypt, Mr. Haytham moved to the State of Qatar in 2012 where he initiated many lawsuits, attended court proceedings, drafted memos for the court and liaised with experts in civil proceedings.
- Executed many trademarks and logos in addition to reserving tradenames, marks and designs under one of Egypt’s biggest Insolvency practitioners (Dr Muhammad Ismael)
- Commencing civil lawsuits in financial claims, contractual disputes, banking and insurance claims;
- Initiating civil and criminal appeals;
- Initiating administrative appeals at the Egyptian State Council;
- Partnering and liaising with international law firms to settle multibillion claims disputes;
- Represented several major creditors;
- Established many companies in all legal structures at the Egyptian Ministry of Investment;
- Registered several real estates in the Egyptian Real Estate and notary departments in Cairo and Alexandria.