Hassan Al Marzouqi
Before joining Sharq Law Firm, Al Mohannadi was Chief Operating Officer at TANWEEN – A SUBSIDIARY OF BARWA REAL ESTATE, Secondee as Chief Administration Officer, Qatar Project Management – Sister Company for TANWEEN, Head of HR & Administration at The First Investor (Strategic Real Estate Investment from May 2009 to July 2010), Legal Counselor-Legal and Compliance Department at The First Investor (Strategic from September 2007 to April 2010 Real Estate Investment), Secretary – Board Directors at The First Investor (Strategic Real Estate Investment from September 2007 to April 2010), Manager of Vice Minister Office & Legal Advisor–Under Secretary Office at Ministry of Justice.
- Issuing legal letters and other correspondences.
- Issuing and approving the legal contracts of the investment activities of the company.
- Reviewing and approving the investment activities presentation and other documentation
(Private Placement Memoranda, Executive Summaries Profiles, contracts agreements and other documents).
- Overseeing the procedures in the company and taking care that the regulations are implemented.
- Cooperating with the Shariah committee in revising and approving agreements and contracts.
- Handling the legal procedures of the investment activities with the regulators.
- Performing as a member f Management committee.
- Performing as a member of the Management Investment Committee.