Harith Al Kutubi
Harith. Al Kutubi is a Civil and Construction Engineer with a Masters in Business (MBA) and Projects Administration and (LLM) Master of Law – International Commercial and Contracts Law (UK) with recognized international occupational records in Europe and the Middle East, including the State of Qatar since 2005.
Mr. Al Kutubi has an impressive blend of professional qualifications and executive careers, with experience that extends over 2 decades in Government, Semi Government, Investment Banks and Private Entities. He has also been responsible for mega infrastructure, construction and development projects with a focus on the importance of contractual qualities, projects delivery controls and costing elements within the following diversified fields and industries.
- Advising on the structuring and negotiations of complex international construction contracts including EPC, PC, BOT and other projects modalities.
- Advising on master developments and investment structured agreements with the related transactions and guarantees; PPMs, SPAs and DAs.
- Mr. Al Kutubi is an expert on construction and engineering governing conditions, FIDIC, NEC with relevant particulars and/or the Local GCC in the Gulf States, including claims & dispute analysis and resolutions.
- Experienced in advising and representing clients at dispute resolution boards, e.g. Experts Panels, DAB, Arbitration or Settlement Covenants.
- An expert in complex claims analyses and projects, contractual and commercial close-outs.