Fady Francis graduated from the Ain Shams University in Egypt in 2006 with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB). Prior to joining Sharq Law Firm, Fady worked as a legal officer at Barclays Bank, Egypt. He also worked with the largest law firm in Egypt as an associate. Fady’s main responsibilities at Sharq Law Firm include handling litigation files and various types of lawsuits (Commercial, labor, civil and criminal legal actions)
Mr. Francis is skilled in all types of legal actions (civil & commercial). He also has varied experience in commercial and labour matters. He has handled all types of lawsuits and litigation cases including Corporate, SMEs, Retail, Taxation, employment and cases filed from and against
He is skilled in drafting court memos, execution of judgments, legal Contracts and Agreements as well as providing various legal opinions regarding Commercial, Civil, Investment, Companies and Labour legal issues,
- Handling all types of legal actions filed against Barclays bank’s retail delinquent customers (civil and criminal actions).
- Studied, handled and follow-up – alone – in cooperation of the Legal department at Barclays Bank during that period, many issues in various branches of law (commercial/ labor/ civil and criminal actions).
- Handling all types of lawsuits and litigation cases including (Corporate, SMEs, Retail, Taxation, employment and cases filed from and against governmental authorities).
- Handling all types of lawsuits including civil, criminal, commercial legal actions.
- Drafting court memos, execution of judgments.
- Drafting various types of legal Contracts and Agreements.
- Handling legal matters related to commercial registration offices and the authentication offices and dealing with governmental authorities.
- Handling the procedures of property transfer in the Notary Public.
- Drafting various legal opinions regarding (Commercial, civil, Investment, companies and labor legal issues, etc.).
- Handling all the companies establishment procedures in the company’s authorities and the General authority for Investment.