Abdulla is an associate in Sharq Law Firms litigation team, who specialises in criminal and civil matters before the Qatari courts. He is currently undergoing the final stages of his training to be a fully licenced advocate in the State of Qatar.
Prior to joining Sharq Law Firm, Abdulla severed in the Ministry of Interior and obtained a law degree from the College of Law at Qatar University, as well as obtaining a Master’s in Public Law.
Abdulla regularly represents clients before the public prosecutor, the Qatari courts (Civil and Criminal), the police and before various public authorities.
- Acted for both companies and individuals in cases before the civil courts in Qatar.
- Acted for individuals in criminal defence in the Qatari courts.
- Dealing with the Public Prosecutor for criminal matters and complaints.
- Acting for a bank in a QAR 40 million civil dispute against a private individual.
- Advising both companies and individuals in civil and criminal disputes