Aalaa Halawa was working mostly on criminal cases and the cases related to the personal status law, inheritance and family cases.
Certifications & Courses:
- Criminal Protection of Public Fund: From Maamon Salama Research and study center for crime prevention and offenders treatment.
- Computational Controls For Cases and Problems of Inheritance and Will Diploma: From legal and jural center for family and contemporary juristic issues.
Document Controller T.H.E Engineering Consultancy Doha, Qatar October-2014 – November-2015
- Collect, scan and upload documents following set procedures.
- Ensure all technical documents and drawings are collected and registered in the system.
- Notify personnel of updated document versions and how to access them.
- Responds in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project/department personnel.
Legal Assistant Ahmed Abd El-Rasol Law Firm Giza, Egypt January-2014 – September-2014.
- Complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing phone calls and greeting clients.
- Coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics necessary.
- Draft documents and letters from existing acquisitions using proper licensing. Templates Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence.
Survey Researcher (Temporarily) Supreme Education Council Doha, Qatar February-2016 – March-2016.
- Keeping records up to date and typing up legal documents.
- Organizing diaries and preparing court forms.
- Making appointments with clients.