Hassan M. Al-Marzouqi
Before joining Sharq Law Firm, Al Hassana was Chief Operating Officer at TANWEEN
– A SUBSIDIARY OF BARWA REAL ESTATE, Secondee as Chief Administration Officer,
Qatar Project Management – Sister Company for TANWEEN, Head of HR & Administration
at The First Investor (Strategic Real Estate Investment from May 2009 to July 2010),
Legal Counselor-Legal and Compliance Department at The First Investor (Strategic
from September 2007 to April 2010 Real Estate Investment), Secretary – Board
Directors at The First Investor (Strategic Real Estate Investment from September
2007 to April 2010), Manager of Vice Minister Office & Legal Advisor–Under Secretary
Office at Ministry of Justice.
- Issuing legal letters and other correspondences.
- Issuing and approving the legal contracts of the investment activities of the company.
- Reviewing and approving the investment activities presentation and other documentations
(Private Placement Memoranda, Executive Summaries Profiles, contracts agreements
and other documents).
- Overseeing the procedures in the company and taking care that the regulations are
- Cooperating with the Sharieh committee in revising and approving agreements and
- Handling the legal procedures of the investment activities with the regulators.
- Performing as a member f Managements committee.
- Performing as member of Management Investment Committee.